Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Senior Consultant IT Process & Improvement
As a Senior Consultant IT Process & Improvement you will be responsible for delivering challenging IT process & improvement projects at clients across industries.
- Work with clients and market leaders in key industries such as financial services, telecommunications, manufacturing/industrial products, pharmaceutical, consumer products, media and entertainment.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client management and a commitment to client satisfaction. Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers. Gain acceptance on a wide variety of issues impacting the client.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality;
- Maintain communication to manage expectations and ensure that engagement deadlines and quality expectations are met;
- Participate in the career and performance development by serving as a career counsellor, training new staff and providing timely and specific performance feedback. Foster teamwork and innovative thinking.
- Previous experience in IT process & improvement gained within a large client-facing organization;
- Highly developed IT process, project management and people management skills;
- Strong academic background;
- Strong communicator with fluent language skills in English, Dutch and/or French; able to interact and influence decision making at the Board level and perform a broader commercial role within Deloitte;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a drive and desire to deliver top quality service to clients;
- Become part of an innovative and challenging company where personal and professional development are key. All this within a pleasant, vibrant working atmosphere with room for team building and fun
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching. We enjoy to continuously make you better. In your development we will invest (you do the rest).
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- A brand new high tech working environment at the Gateway building at Zaventem Airport, where the paint is still wet