What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Digital is the future and the future is digital. Inspired by the possibilities technology presents, our team creates and develops disruptive innovations and forward-looking processes. It’s what keeps us bringing our best to work every single day. Passionately inquisitive, we help our clients to rethink how they connect with customers, then support them in shaping digital strategies that speak to consumers in a way that makes sense.
Work you’ll do
· You’ll support our clients in developing and managing various projects, mainly in Agile mode
· You’ll be responsible for the allocation and coordination of internal resources to meet the objectives of the clients and projects
· You’ll be deployed on new projects and implementation work (with Salesforce as key solution)
· You’ll develop and manage the relationship with the clients and the stakeholders in the marketing, sales and service departments
· You have worked for at least 7 years in a technical/functional role during multiple implementations and have proven CRM experience
· You have the ability to develop and manage project scopes, resources, timing and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· You can develop and manage the relationship with the client and stakeholders and perform risk management to minimize project risks
· You have sales and marketing knowledge
· You have expertise in customer relationship management. Experience with Salesforce.com and Agile as Scrum Master is a plus.
· You are a team player with strong communication skills
· You are intellectually curious and have outstanding analytical skills
· You have the ability to plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
· You are open to working in an international environment and abroad, if needed
· You are fluent in English, Dutch and French. Additional languages are an asset.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
· Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
· Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
· Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
· Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What’s in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You’ll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and many unique learning opportunities are offered. You’ll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.