Pre-Sales Specialist Security - req1923
Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
What can be security at Proximus?
In the connected world today, Cyber security is a key challenge of our Society. The possibilities of the internet grow exponentially, which brings along risks on privacy and confidentiality of information. But cyber security is also opening great opportunities for our company.
Proximus has a unique experience and expertise in cyber security which we put to use to the benefit of our company, our customers, as well as the Belgian industry and society as a whole.
What does the team?
We aim to be frontrunner in how we protect and transform our company in the face of today's cyber challenges. We develop high-quality cyber security solutions and E2E expertise which help our customers to do business in a responsible and safe way. We see it as our civil duty to inform/educate and raise awareness with regards to cyber security.
What will be your challenges as Pre-Sales Specialist Security?
* As Presales Security, you work in close collaboration with the Account Manager and/or the Solution Sales and support them on a technical-commercial level for all IT Security related matters, with focus on Network Security, Application & Virtualization Security and Managed Security Services.
* You will analyse the customer's needs and qualify projects
* You will create proposals and technical design
* You will present you proposal to the customer together with the Account Manager and/or the solution sales
* You follow up on your projects together with the Account Manager and/or the Solution Sales until closing.
* You will follow up on the technical evolutions in your domain and you will invest time and effort to build and maintain your knowledge.
* Next to your broad general security knowledge, you are the reference person in the team for your domain/field of expertise.
How will you meet these challenges?
* You are an expert in IT Security. Customers trust your technical advice and rely on you for their upcoming Security projects.
* You are the reference person in your Company for Security advice. You are willing to develop this knowledge even further in the domains of Network Security, Application & Virtualization Security or Managed Security Services.
* At Proximus, you will bring this knowledge to the highest level of Cyber Security expertise and tackle the most complex & ambitious projects on the market. The most demanding customers will rely on your advice for their Security projects.
* You have a Master degree or equivalent through experiences in IT.
* You are commercially skilled with in-depth technical knowledge about network and application security
* Certification is a plus (CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO2700x,...)
* You are experienced in project management
* You have knowledge about major vendors like Cisco, F5, Check Point, Juniper, Blue Coat, Trend Micro or FireEye.
* You have good presentation skills
* You are Fluent in French, Dutch and English
* You are pro-active and you have a positive attitude
* You are organized and you have an analytical mindset
* You are result driven
* You are open minded and highly motivated
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.