Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
For our Project Management team within HR, we are looking for a :
Junior HRIS Officer
Your tasks will include :
- Contribute to the coordination of HRIS activities of Deloitte to stabilize and improve all HR information system - related tasks (software support, software evolution, incident management, change request management, system configuration, system updates, system administration, procedure and workflow documentation, access management …)
- Develop and administer SLA's for key systems
- Contribute to the design, selection and implementation or modification of HRIS solutions.
- Manage maintenance and accuracy of employee data, for reporting and distribution
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, and regulatory requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting
- Develop deep expertise in HRIS related methodologies and systems, perform requirement gathering activities
- Monitor and follow up risk logs related to GDPR and COPRIA, in assistance to the functional risk leader
- Provide first line assistance for HR systems
- Provide support in HR <> IT alignment activities
- You obtained a Master Degree or combine a similar Bachelor degree with a relevant experience of at least 1 to 3 years of experience ;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You have a great affinity with HR systems;
- You think pro-actively and demonstrate excellent organizational skills;
- You have a wide range of communication skills, varying from open, to assertive to very diplomatic, enabling you to build up relationships and credibility at every level of our organization;
- You are flexible & have the ability to work in a changing environment;
- Your eye for detail makes accuracy a natural born habit.