For one of our customers we are looking for a UX designer.
In a close collaboration with our product-owners and UI designers, you'll be in charge of converting user stories, into effortless flows within an easy navigation.
Providing wireframe for each screens with a real focus on the usability.
We expect from you a good experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and business stakeholders
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Integrate a young team of UX and be able to work in collaboration with every member
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Think mobile first in your design process
• Analyse current situation and propose improvements based on internal analytics tools
• Proven work experience as a UX Designer
• Multi-lingual skills; French or Dutch native, fluent in English.
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Axure, InVision, Figma or Sketch)
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills