In order to reach our ambitious goals, we are actually looking for a dynamic consultant with proven digital product management experience (APP & WEB), to assist our digital product owners in the set-up & execution of several key-projects that impact our online self-servicing environment.
As such you will become part of the Digital Servicing team, which aim to offer our customers attractive and performant applications that allow them to manage their customer account & products, both via the mobile app and via the web.
Customer centricity is essential.
Your task & responsibilities:
• You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal business SPOC’s, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
• You write detailed business requirements, you design the wireframes - with support of our UX specialist - and you define the content of the pages or applications to develop (for all types of devices from desktop to mobile).
• You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-platform E2E consistency.
• You ensure consistency with the market "best practices" based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors. Experience with telecom products is a plus.
• You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in “ Agile” modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
• You are the “owner” of the product backlog containing user stories and you define the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) required to launch together with your stakeholders. Small, more operationally-oriented improvements are inherently also part of your backlog.
• You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
• You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.
- Minimal 3-5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
- Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
- Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native/responsive design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
- Knowledge of Axure as wireframe tool is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You are passionate by digital trends
- You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate each other).
- Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
- Eager to learn (able to learn fast new products and new technologies).