H&M is looking for a Facility Manager!
Do you want to be a part of an exciting challenge as Facility Manager in an international company?
Do you have relevant work experience or education in Facility Management, Construction, Engineering, Energy Management, Procurement or similar? This opportunity is for you!
You will be responsible for the Facility Management including execution of smaller projects in your portfolio of stores, always with the goal to deliver a Great Customer Experience..
• Secure the FM Service delivery to the Stores, i.e. ensuring works being completed in a timely manner and at the right cost.
• Create and maintain the FM planning with activities to meet requirements for the Stores, balancing scheduled and reactive work.
• Set requirements for the FM Services to increase store/customer experience and to minimize long term cost together with relevant Stakeholders.
• Coordinate between departments to secure FM initiatives and developments.
• Responsible for the FM budget, together with the FM team
• Support with the procurement process within the agreed FM Service scope according to guidelines.
• Monitor and follow up energy performance and energy savings initiatives.
• Monitor and follow up quality performance based on predefined quality measures.
• Monitor and follow up cost performance
• Preferably relevant work experience and/or relevant education
• Expertise in the fields of energy/electricity, HVAC or procurement a plus
• Good communication skills
• Ability to plan and prioritize works effectively
• Flexible, straightforward and open-minded
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team player
• Capacity to find simple and efficient solutions
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Analytical mindset
• Work well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines
• You speak English, Dutch and/or French is a plus
• You will be based in Brussels but you need to be flexible