Our client is a fast growing international provider of industry leading digital infrastructure. With our fiber optic network and high quality datacenters we provide companies, government bodies and non-profit organizations a future proof infrastructure. Our vision is of an open network with infrastructure and ICT services being offered separately, allowing everyone the freedom to choose their services, applications and providers as their own needs evolve. Our infrastructure provides the basis for a smarter and more efficient deployment of resources, enabled by a permanent exchange and the unlimited availability of data. This is how we are paving the way towards a Smart Society.
Within Operations, the Order Management team takes care of the delivery of customer installations. They use a project and process-based method for this, which means that we are able to work reliably and efficiently. The team makes the necessary agreements with the customer and the internal/ external suppliers to deliver our services qualitatively within the agreed period and budget.
As an order manager you are responsible for managing customer orders and informing our customers about the delivery status. You work closely with the various project leaders who are responsible for managing our contractors.
You will also act as project manager for the delivery of some more complex projects, specifically assigned to you. You will coordinate the daily activities of the order management team and act as ‘primus inter pares’ towards your more junior colleagues.
You are responsible for:
• The delivery lifecycle of the new orders and entire projects;
• The follow-up of the project information and the reporting thereof;
• The daily coordination between the order managers;
• Processing changes in current assignments;
• The contact with the customer whereby you keep them informed of the status of their projects;
• Checking and processing network administration;
• The analyze data and see how we can improve the current working method;
• The production, follow-up and analysis of the KPI’s of the delivery team
In this role you report to the Infrastructure Delivery Manager.
Who are you?
• You are a real team player and motivator with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
• You know how to organise yourself and others in a non-hierarchical set-up;
• You have strong communication skills;
• You have a proven track record in project management, preferably in the Telecom sector of min. 5 years;
• You are fluent in FR-NL and have a good command of English, both verbally and in writing;
• You have a good numerical insight, you have a customer-, service-oriented and hands-on attitude and you like to think along with the organization;
• Experience with working in a matrix structure is a plus;
You have a good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and you easily learn to work with new systems.