IT Education in Europe for Anyone (www.editx.eu)
EDITx connects IT educators from different schools. Experts can build learning questions in their field and contribute new features to the platform, creating innovative tools for every IT professional, student & Scholar. EDITx allows companies to organize technical challenges to strenthen their employer branding, increase their visibility within the tech communities, attract IT experts and recruit technical profiles in line with their requirements.
Some of the EDITx challenges and associated partners:
-Java Challenges, (GFI France, Cognizant Germany, Consorsbank Germany, Groupe Open Belgium, Between Technology Spain, Infomentum UK...)
-Python Challenges (Cisco Europe, Dimension Data)
-Angular (Google, Angular Associations)
-Big Data/Datascience Challenges (Datascience institute France, Vlerick Business School, Ageas)
-Business Analyst Challenges (ECAM Engineering School, Infrabel Belgium, ICHEC Management School)
-IT Students Challenges (Thoughtworks Germany, BNP Paribas France, AG Insurance...)
-Project Management Challenges (Threon, Antwerp Magament School as jury)
-DotNet challenges (Microsoft France, Softfluent France, Microsoft Belgium, Satellit)
-Digital Transformation (Intys)
EDITx is looking for a Sales Manager Germany to:
- Identifying new sales leads in Germany
- Pitching the challenge story
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing partners
Day-to-day duties include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
The experience and skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Bachelor or University degree
- 2-5 years experience in Sales or IT Recruitment
- Fluent in English & German, any other EU language is a strong plus.
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Excellent time management and organisation
We offer a competitive salary, learning opportunities, homeworking or remote working options.
Interested, apply and join the fantastix EDITx team.