Our client is looking for an IT Solutions Owner, Server Hosting
The IT Solutions team owns the solutions end to end; as a Solution Owners you will manage the lifecycle of the solutions while securing their continuous improvement. You will secure that the solutions are designed according to a master specification and signed off by all stakeholders. Strong focus on end user adoption, securing training material and coordination amongst the regions to safeguard the same user experience globally are also key elements of this job.
We are looking forward having you part of the team and think you have experience and feel confident in taking on the lead as Solutions Owner, Server Hosting.
As part of the IT Solutions team you will work closely with the governance forums to secure strong communication and coordination. You will work closely with the IT strategic sourcing team and represent IT Service Management towards our external vendors to secure the right engagement.
The Solution Owner is responsible for managing and delivering the tactical solution needs of our client. This covers all solutions within a specific domain.
Together with the Vendor and Contract Manager and the Architect she/he is responsible for the development of the solution and for the relationship with the strategic Partner(s)
You will be located in Wilrijk or in our regional hubs (Shanghai or Rock Hill), based on the candidate.
• End to End accountable for the solutions within the Group for a specific solution domain.
• To collect and interpret customer satisfaction, current needs and future opportunities. Propose, based on the findings, a solid and long-term solution strategy for improvement in line with the architecture roadmap.
• Be the solution ambassador towards users & stakeholders and ensure regular communication of the status of the solutions’ roadmap, technical changes, scope of delivery from the vendor, and additional value drivers.
• Ensure user adoption of solution’s domain related services.
• Participate in the solution design process in collaboration with the architect and technical experts
• Ensure the adherence to the ITSM processes for the solution lifecycle: Incident & Request, Change, Problem, Event & monitoring, Knowledge, Configuration, CMDB among the principal ones.
• Monitor and review the Partner’s service performance & Financials
• Coordinate the development of service level agreements and on-going management of service level compliance.
• Communicate/ prioritize/ resolve delivery issues & risk
• Support the Regions through extensive interaction & training on the provided solutions, documentation, promotion material and knowledge base.
• Ensure a common user experience across the regions by the implementation of best practices, processes & procedures.
• Change Management: Participate in Global / Regional Change Advisory Boards. Follow up on change requests beginning to end.
• Dispute and Escalation Management: Assist the Vendor and Contract Manager and regional IT teams with escalations and disputes.
• Direct the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and on-going management of new and existing services.
• Work with compliance, audit, risk and security teams to ensure that significant risks related to the service are identified and actions are taken to ensure that they are managed and compliant with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements affecting the enterprise.
• Prepare and review service performance reports identifying any significant issues and variances, initiating, where necessary, corrective actions and ensuring that all outstanding issues are followed up.
Experience & Educational Requirements:
You are a service minded person with excellent communication skills. You can guide an IT conversation with non-IT people. Your leadership and interaction are the vehicles that will bring most of the success to your role.
You have 5+ years of excellence in IT service management in a matrix organization. You are effective in managing priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Also, you are familiar with ITIL 3.0.
You have 8 + years of experience within the all-round IT (at least 3 years in the Server domain incl. storage, back-up, archiving, private cloud, public cloud like Azure, data centres, Citrix platform, database hosting and management, etc.)
In addition, you are experienced in managing external service providers operationally and tactically. You have experience in managing multidisciplinary projects.