Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
We are currently looking for a data science manager to reinforce our Analytics & Cognitive practice in Consulting. In this role, you will manage projects to design and implement Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions, ranging from innovative proof of concepts and strategic data analyses, to industrialization of impactful AI applications. You will work with diverse clients across various industries to empower them on their AI journeys. You will deliver expert advice on the latest AI technologies to deliver high quality products & services to our clients.
The key tasks in this role are:
• Manage projects to design and implement innovative AI solutions
• Give expert advice to our clients on AI technologies
• Identify opportunities at clients to strengthen their AI maturity
• Create proposals for client bids
• Collaborate with all stakeholders to streamline project delivery
• Increase Deloitte eminence in the AI field
• Coach your data science team members
• You have 8+ years of relevant experience in data science and advanced analytics
• You have 2 + years of experience in managing and leading a team
• You have strong analytical skills and are result oriented
• You build strong relationships with clients
• You are able to lead and coach a multidisciplinary project team
• You enjoy managing projects and teams
• You are eager to continue learning about the evolutions in artificial intelligence
• You are open to work in an international environment
• You are a team player with strong communication skills
• You are fluent English, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
• A challenging, innovating and collaborative environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
• Work in a young, diverse and dynamic team
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits