Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
- Become part of an ambitious, growing team of more than 100 Technology & Digital Risk experts
- Lead challenging, diversified IT audit and advisory projects at large (e.g. Bel20) companies, as well as SME companies
- Make a significant impact at clients
- Work in a multicultural/international context
- Working in different industries such as life science & healthcare, financial services, public sector, energy and industrial products. And, become an expert in one of these industries
- Define your own career path (technical specialization, certification, managerial growth, …)
- Drive the business of the team, and help define our future.
Sounds good? Let’s discuss!
Apply now and find your fit!
As a Senior Manager/Director you are in charge of an experienced team. You will contribute to the growth of our Technology and Digital Risk practice due to your strategic insight and account management skills.
Together with your team, you will assist our clients among other in the following:
- Perform in depth assessments and advise on business processes, IT governance, applications (ERP and legacy), technology infrastructure and digital transformation
- Provide strategic advice to senior client staff (CxO, Senior Risk/Security officers, …) on topics as technology and digital risk, assurance, continuity, governance, quality, etc. to enhance our client’s business value and effectiveness
- Help clients succeed on key programs/projects/transformations/challenges with strong IT components
- 10 or more years of experience in IT projects and/or delivery – experience with IT audit & advisory projects is an extra asset;
- Highly developed project management and people management skills; Able to manage projects end-to-end (tender to invoice)
- Strong academic background;
- Strong communicator with fluent language skills in English and Dutch or French; able to perform a broader commercial role within Deloitte;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a drive and desire to deliver top quality service to clients;
- You have a strategic vision for long-term growth and development of the team and firm;
- Certifications (COBIT, ITIL, CISA, Prince2, CIA, … )
What's in it for you?
- Become part of an innovative and challenging company where personal and professional development are key. All this within a pleasant, vibrant working atmosphere with room for team building and fun
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- A high tech working environment at the Gateway building at Zaventem Airport (including inhouse fitness)