Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Part of Consulting, we focus within the Customer & Marketing portfolio on enterprise wide digital transformations that start and end with the customer. Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. Our team connects our talents in strategy, design, innovation, and brand (Imagine) with data, insight, e-commerce, automation, and platform integration (Deliver) with marketing, advertising, content, and optimization (Run) to connect the business with its future in a way no traditional consultancy or agency can. Within the Customer & Marketing portfolio, we organize in four teams: Customer Strategy & Applied Design, Marketing & Commerce, Digital Customer, and Digital Mix.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life, leveraging leading technologies such as Salesforce. We are looking to strengthen this market leading team with a Salesforce Director.
1. Business development & sales
• You will take on a leading role in growing Deloitte Digital’s footprint in the local, and where applicable, the international market.
• Through your knowledge of the market and our relationship with our Salesforce alliance partner, you will drive business development in specific industries/segments. This means you will have a responsibility in exploring business needs, defining project proposals and presenting them to client leadership.
2. Delivering transformation projects at clients
• You will be responsible for delivering impactful Customer Transformation projects in the CRM space, leveraging Salesforce technology (Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning ao.) and establishing longer term client relationships.
• In the project execution phase you will play a key delivery role based on your expertise in the Digital Customer / CRM domain: ranging from subject matter expert in the imagine phase to leading the actual business transformation project in the deliver and run phases.
3. Team leadership
• You will be part of the Digital Customer management team and commit to being a team player.
• You will be contribute to attracting and retaining talent while clearly leading by example. As a leader of a fast-growing and diverse group of skilled people, you will ensure that (together with our HR team) we continue to develop innovative ways to enhance both retention and recruitment of our people.
• You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience, preferably in consulting and business development.
• You have specific hands-on consulting experience in providing pragmatic solutions in the digital customer / CRM domain, including sales and service.
• You truly excel in not only reaching out to new clients in an important growth market for Deloitte, but also nurturing and building long-lasting relationships with existing clients. You are capable of being recognised as a clear trusted advisor to senior management functions within our clients. You thrive on ensuring the highest quality and ethical standards in your client advice and relations.
• You have a clear ability to think outside the box while demonstrating strong communication, entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
• You have a flexible and well-developed sense of initiative, you are able to take responsibility for your own workload and drive a multi-disciplinary group forward.
• You have a true willingness and ability to work as part of an integrated, enthusiastic and multi-disciplinary team.
• You have an excellent command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a key advantage.
• Experience working with digital customer / CRM technologies such as Salesforce, or alternatively SAP, Microsoft or Oracle is a plus.
• A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged.
• A substantial investment in your training and coaching.
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.