Our Customer wants to become the preferred digital service provider, delivering superior customer experience. They are building an empowered organization, transforming the way they work towards accountable and self-managing teams, that execute at a fast pace and reacts swiftly to changes in customers' needs and competitive environment and that bring continuous improvement in quality and productivity.
Therefore they are looking for an Agile coach!
As Agile Coach you will join an existing team of coaches who have been working on transforming different teams already towards a new way of working.
Together with the existing coaches you will form a transformation team that meets daily to setup, develop and execute the transformation backlog.
The transformation team itself is part of the ACE (Agile Center of Excellence) in which we will actively participate to learn from each other, share experiences and better practices.
You will integrate into several teams fully understanding their challenges, roadmaps and needs and together with the teams you will co-create the transformation blueprint and execute it.
You will become the teams trusted advisor by gaining their trust, having daily interactions, providing options and guiding them with your knowledge and expertise.
We value a lot the passion and the energy that coaches display in their daily drive to collaborate with an open mindset, continuous learn and be innovative in finding new ways to create desire with people to go on a change journey.
As a thought leader and change agent you will influence and persuade Domain/Platform Leads, Team Leads and other stakeholders towards Agile adoption.
Role & Responsibilities
• Natural "servant" leader, with the ability to develop and communicate the objectives, inspire, coach, and motivate staff, and maintain alignment with overall Agile transformation vision
• Teach, facilitate, collaborate and mentor people in different levels of the organization (teams, managers, partners, etc.)
• Identify which framework (SAFe , Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Design Thinking,…) is best fit for the team and the activity, define the need for soft or hard skills and ensure the team gradually takes over these practices.
• Identify the need and give support or lead by example taking the role and coaching for new Roles (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, etc.) in order to empower people, improve the collaboration and focus on creating value.
• Guide existing agile teams in elevating their agile maturity allowing them to increase their collaboration and empowerment, reinforcing skills or processes and always focusing on delivering value.
• Contribute, support and elevate the Agile Center of Excellence to the top and be an active member of the Agile Community of Practices.
• Act as Change Agent, influencing positively the team dynamics to reinforce and champion the change and help to address resistance and concerns within the teams and with the stakeholders
Skills & Competencies
• Excellent communications and collaboration skills to coach in remote and collocated environment
• Ability to inspire and persuade people creating an environment where individuals get heard, collaboration is central and learning from experience is the source for continuous improvement.
• Professional coaching skills: Listen to people, help them on finding the solution to their questions and challenge them.
• Be able to empower people by giving them the opportunity to self-introspect, giving them the tools to solve the problems and allowing them to keep on improving.
• Good understanding of various Agile Frameworks and practices such as Scrum, Kanban, and TDD
• Knowledge and experience to guide teams to use JIRA
• Experience and understanding using remote collaboration tools
• Good understanding of DevOps and CI/CD practices and tools
• Professional experience and knowledge of the telco company preferred
• At least Leading SAFe certified
• Willing to travel to onsite and coach teams at onsite (need basis)
• Continuous availability to onboard, coach and grow teams for at least a year