For our customer we’re looking for a talented Network Support Engineer
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
He/She will show technical understanding on customers issues.
He/She will complete all information’s related to the issue in the ticketing system.
He/She works as technical support (level 1) on the customer network and services to his customers, mainly on Cisco and HP products for the network and Audiocode & Escaux for the voice part, Cisco CUCM for the videoconferencing part. Knowledge of Video over IP is an asset (VMS Genetec).
The support will be provided during the office hours and there is a duty support service after the hours (about one week a month).
The work environment bid a huge diversity of technology exposure on applications, network, voice and video products.
This position assures to the person a learning curve in a lot of different technologies.
After the outsourcing period, there are evolution opportunities as product specialist and being involved in the services design and/or projects delivery.
Your Soft Skills:
Autonomous worker with team spirit (essential)
- Eager to learn. Technical aptitude to assimilate new learning quickly (essential)
- Enjoys sharing knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Flexible: very able to adapt to a changing environment (essential)
- Out-of-the-box thinker (essential)
- Able to take initiative and drive change (essential)
- Performs well under pressure and in disruptive environments where priorities can change in response to customer demand
- Capacity and passion to help customers. Good customer engagement
- Manages customer expectations and always aims to leave the customers feeling valued and overall positive
- Team player (essential).
Your Tech Skills:
- Fundamental "core" networking skills, including routing, switching
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Unified communication/VOIP, Call Center, Routing, Switching (essential), firewalling
- Knowledge of IT Architecture (advantageous)
- Fluent Dutch and French speaker (essential), knowledge of English.