For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for an experienced Project Architect IT in order to reinforce the actual team of Project Architects.
The Project Architect is not a Project Manager, nor a Network Engineer.
*Focus is on the architecture of IT applications used in the BSS/OSS domains*: provisioning, service assurance, service activation, workforce management.
For each project, the Project Architect works in close collaboration with business requestor, domain experts and project manager to define end to end solution architecture.
The project architect drives the solutions of the future!
Role and Responsibilities:
• Understand, Analyse and challenge the business needs.
• Elaborate the end to end Solution Architecture in close collaboration with the IT delivery teams taking into account business (functional) and operational (non-functional) requirements.
• Collect & evaluate the estimates in close collaboration with the delivery domains
• Support the solution development, testing and implementation.
• Do the first evaluation of the business request and determine a high level solution & costs (Intake process)
• Understand the business needs to be able to help the requestor to formulate his requirements.
• Assist when necessary other project architects and share your experience with them in specific sessions.
• Support the test managers to define the testing strategy & scenarios
• Participate to roadmap elaboration in collaboration with enterprise and domains architects
• Engineer in Telecommunications / IT or equivalent by experience
• Be acquainted with the application architecture in the BSS/OSS
• 5-10 years of experience in IT, including min 3 years as architect (IT architect, business architect, entreprise architect)
• Background as Senior Functional Analyst is also good
• Strong analytical skills
• Open minded and creative
• Result oriented
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Able to negotiate in order to resolve conflicts and drive to decisions
• English is required. It's a MUST.
• Very good written and verbal knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus