For one of our clients, a pharmaceutical company specialized in tropical travel vaccines we're looking for a sales manager to take the responsibility for the sales in the BeNeLux territory.
The Benelux sales manager is responsible for planning commercial activities, visiting key customers and achieving sales targets in the territories where our client sells or distributes its own and Third Party vaccines. She/he will also directly contribute to any activity involving portfolio expansion in the field of vaccines in those territories. This position involves identifying key stakeholders in the vaccination field (travel vaccines) and ensuring regular contacts with clients and key stakeholders. He/she will have a direct input in the sales target definition and the evolution of our business model in the given territories.
If you already know the market of vaccines (for instance Flu vaccine) or you're an expert in immunology/biologicals? You have a proven track record in hospital sales preferably in the Netherlands? You have a bachelor/master’s degree in a scientific or medical degree? You are a native Dutch speaker with a good knowledge of English? Knowledge of French is a plus.
We provide a contract through outsourcing. An interesting salary and advantages package. Company car and fuel card. The chance to pioneer and grow in the interesting domain of the vaccine business.
Interested? Send us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you asap.
- Executing sales targets as defined by client
- Maintain close contacts with wholesalers to ensure a regular product flow in the territories, this involves regular interactions to ensure right planning of demand
- Establish contacts with key customers (international vaccination centers and hospitals) based on a customer database. This database will need to be regularly updated
- Reporting activities on recurring basis on the commercial activities
- Identifying any commercial opportunity or tender relevant for the given vaccine portfolio and issue recommendation on business interest for our client to engage into procurement
- Support any communication w/ clients on overdue or invoicing flow
- Support and follow up any client claim addressed to our third-party logistic partner CSP.
- Coordinates the launch preparedness for the territories for any new vaccine entering into the portfolio.
- Ensures that compliance standards and adequate training are fully implemented in the territories.
- Meeting sales goals
- Negotiation skills
- Motivation for sales
- Sales planning
- Building relationships
- Managing processes
- Market knowledge in the Netherlands and Belgium, ideally in the vaccine field
- Developing budgets
- Advanced computer skills