Due to our strong growth, we are looking for Innovation Technical Managers with diverse backgrounds who wish to develop further. For example, we are looking for people with experience in SAP, Oracle, Cloud Computing, Infrastructure Outsourcing, Murex, Security and Testing.
Our technology team supports large and often international organizations to further improve their performance by translating strategic objectives into concrete technological solutions.
As an Innovation Technical Managers, you will develop business cases, strategies and roadmaps for smart IT investments.
In your work, the most innovative and advanced technologies are used to deliver significant business value. The projects are often large and complex, and cover the entire spectrum of technological capabilities. Our client is divided into five segments in order to meet the needs of our customers: Industry Delivery, Advanced Systems & Technology Consulting, Process & Information Management Consulting, IT Strategy, Infrastructure & Security Consulting and SAP and Oracle Consulting.
We offer you many opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise. Not only through daily on-the-job experience in challenging projects with the world's most prestigious clients, but also our very wide range of training opportunities. As an Innovation Technical Managers your role will be specific to your skills in Strategic IT Effectiveness, Enterprise Architecture, Application Renewal, IT Performance Engineering, Application Optimization & Modernization, Security, Data Centre Technology, Workplace Technology & Collaboration and Network Technology.
Important in this position is that you can think commercially and see opportunities. But also, pro activity, characteristic, strength and leadership are keywords for this position.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering (or similar field);
- At least 6 years of experience in architecting, designing, implementing IT architectures and applications;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the Dutch and English language
- Experience in IT-related fields and a strong interest in leading-edge technologies;
- Highly developed critical evaluation skills, and the ability to assess the potential impact of emerging technologies;
- Ability to propose innovative technology solutions within the constraints of large-scale enterprises, and take the lead in implementing and evaluating these solutions;
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to articulate the larger implications of an emerging technology or practice;
- Experience in IT delivery life-cycle planning and management methodologies and tools;
- Experience in common architecture frameworks and services, including those available from Open Source communities;
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You will work with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. We offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- Salary really depends of your work experience. (Max. €105k. per year ex bonus)
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Lease car or flexible mobility budget;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on shares