Hyrde IoT is owner of the platform, Ecko. This platform consist of a specific framework, which is used to continuous develop, extend and enlarge the platform that enables us to successfully complete our projects. As senior back-end developer you are responsible for the realization and development of the platform, applications and projects:
- Scrum and Agile are our working standard
- Experience with preparing reports and dashboards
- Supply and DevOps practices
- Provide micro-service-oriented public and private services
Like us, you are an early adopter of IoT with an interest in the latest technological developments. You are innovative and you like to experiment. Moreover, you possess of a career-driven mentality: you want to make a difference and bring the organisation to the next level!
- Living in or nearby Amersfoort/Amsterdam, The Netherlands (or willingness to relocate)
- Flexible and able to cope with changes
- Team-spirit and willingness to be part of it!
- You are passionate, ambitious and eager to learn!
You will be our new full-time senior developer and contribute to the growth of our organisation. In return, we will contribute to you as follows:
- A gross monthly salary between €4,500 and €5,000 (depending on experience)
- After first year an additional performance bonus
- Laptop and phone for both business and private use
- A dynamic and divergent international team
- Growth opportunities within Hyrde IoT
- Endless learning opportunities
Facilitate the future with us and connect the dots: Apply now!
Please contact our recruiter Bien on 0632452200 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Functie:Senior Backend Developer
- Salaris:Between €4,500 and €5,000 (depending on experience)
- USP:Innovation, international team